Mastrole’s 2-Day QB Academy
2 Days of the most comprehensive, personalized, mental, and physical changing QB development. I promise this camp will transform your approach as a leader and as quarterback. You will discover the keys to unlocking ball exit speed, efficiency, power, and consistency on the field. Imagine combining all of the above with slowing the actual game down while increasing your decision making process through film study and defensive recognition. Only 24 quarterbacks will be accepted into Mastrole’s 2 day QB Lab. The impact this camp will make on your mental and physical preparation is unmatched and guaranteed.
• One on One Instruction in small groups
• High Definition filmed simulated pro day with live receivers
• Each quarterback will test in core competencies (arm speed, foot speed, football IQ, etc). Ken Mastrole and staff will review and develop a comprehensive plan to isolate, instruct, and improve your individual weaknesses.
• Arm speed development; Quarterbacks training in MQA have increased on average 4 mph (+12yds) with Mastrole QB development program.
• Written Evaluation
• Video Analysis
• Playbook (Quarterbacks will learn how to decipher offensive concepts, study film, coverage recognition, and increase their decision making time)
• Leadership Development (Developed, tested, and proven exercises to improve individual leadership traits)
• Competition and Exposure
• Recruiting: From how to generate more exposure, who is seriously interested, and how to be proactive as a parent and athlete
• Lunch, Under Armour Shirt, and Personalized Super QB Playbook)
Friday, July 29th – Saturday, July 30th
Friday 5 pm- 9 pm
Saturday 9 am – 2 pm (Lunch included)
Cardinal Gibbons High School Ft Lauderdale, FL
Before July 15th = $299
AFTER July 15th = $350
ONLY 24 Quarterbacks will attend.
Ken Mastrole, former NFL quarterback for the Chicago Bears and Maryland Terrapins has become one of the top private quarterback consultants in the country. Coach Mastrole had a record 2016 NFL draft as he was the pre-draft coach for 5 NFL draft picks (Jacoby Brissett- New England Patriots, Jake Rudock- Detroit Lions, Brandon Allen- Jacksonville Jaguars, Jeff Driskel- San Francisco 49ers, Brandon Doughty- Miami Dolphins). Mastrole was also the pre draft coach and continues to work with 2 Minnesota Vikings QB Teddy Bridgewater and Buffalo Bills EJ Manuel.
In the last 5 years over 75 quarterbacks that have trained for at least one year with Mastrole Quarterback Academy have graduated and moved on to play D1-DIII football. Michigan QB and now Detroit Lions Jake Rudock and Miami Dolphins QB Brandon Doughty have been training with Ken Mastrole since their sophomore year of high school. Elite 11 MVP, Under Armour All American, and current Auburn QB Sean White has been in MQA since the 8th grade. Coach Mastrole has worked with 15 division 1 quarterbacks that will be starting in 2016.
Coach Mastrole has been recognized by numerous college quarterback coaches for understanding of kinematic sequencing and timing and the proper development of upper and lower body quarterback mechanics. One of the most recognized stories was 2015 Alabama quarterback Blake Sims who went from running back/reserve QB to a record setting passer for the Crimson Tide. Sims spent 5 weeks between Spring football and Summer with Ken Mastrole transforming his mechanics, balance, posture, footwork, and mental approach to the position. The result was record breaking passing performances along with leading the Tide to the first ever college football playoffs.
Mastrole, the former NFL, AFL, and highly recruited high school quarterback now owns and operates the Mastrole Quarterback Camp in South Florida where he develops and consults youth, high school, college, and NFL quarterbacks. The Academy also provides recruiting evaluations, and consulting for college programs across the country.
Gardy O’Flynn, M.Ed CAA , is the East Coast Director (NPA East) for the prestigious Tom House National Pitching Association and is partnered with The Micheli Center for Sports Injury prevention a division of Boston Children’s Hospital. Gardy along with his affiliate at Micheli Corey Dawkins scientifically measures Delivery Motion Efficiency for maximum performance with the use of 3D analysis.